One of the best ways you can differentiate yourself as a dedicated and motivated employee—someone who is committed to your career—is through earning a professional certification.
Companies that know the value of quality training consistently select The Bob Pike Group for professional development and certificate programs. See below for the top five benefits for earning a professional certification.
- Gain a Competitive Advantage: In a sometimes-volatile economic environment, showing that you’re devoted to the field can give you an edge over your peers, even allowing you to become indispensable in your organization.
- Build Credibility: A professional certification is a transparent view of your knowledge and capabilities, validating a high-level of expertise. The certificate you receive is proof to employers and colleagues that you are a qualified
- Increase Your Earning Potential: Most employers are willing to pay more for those who bring a little extra to the team. (This might give you leverage when requesting a raise, too.)
- Update Your Skills: A professional certification benchmarks your skills in a recognized way. Your commitment to your career shows you’re serious about keeping your skills up-to-date.
- Help You Grow as a Professional: While it's beneficial to your employer for you to have certification credibility, at the end of the day, you are the one with the most to gain from this professional development. Take charge of your own growth. The return on investment is well worth it.
Earn your Creative Training Techniques® Certification in Two Easy Steps:
Workshops Available for Each Concentration:
In a crowded and competitive job market, there’s no doubt that professional certification helps you stand out from the crowd. Earn professional certification from The Bob Pike Group in one of four designated areas: Delivery, Design, Facilitation, or Online. For more information, visit https://www.bobpikegroup.com/certification or call 952-829-1954.