Pike's Peak Award
Know someone who accomplished dramatic results in training in the past two years? Give that trainer or company recognition through our Pike's Peak Award.
2016 Pikes Peak Award Winner!
Nominate them for a Pike's Peak Performance Award!
What: Formal recognition of learning leaders and/or their organization for their implementation of Participant-Centered training that positively impacts performance. Award winners are encouraged to share what they have implemented and the successes or progress made. Candidates are nominated by colleagues, other learning professionals and The Bob Pike Group Trainer Consultants.
Where: At the Annual Training and Performance Solutions Conference luncheon in Minneapolis.
Criteria: In order to qualify, the candidate must meet one or more of the criteria:
- Implemented Participant-Centered training in their department or organization.
- Identified a project and implemented Bob Pike's Results-Based Design Process to transform training from instructor-centered to participant-centered training and development.
- Integrated an on-going development process for trainers which includes either a facilitator certification or a checklist for observable participant-centered skill sets.
Selection: Anyone may nominate a candidate by downloading the form below or submit their entry using the online form and tell us why this person should be nominated. The Bob Pike Group will choose up to four award winners that meet the selection criteria. Be sure to incorporate the criteria above into your nomination.
Includes: Award winners receive:
- One complimentary conference registration (not including travel expenses);
- A Personalized Pike's Peak Award;
- Half-price registration for up to 3 participants to attend the conference OR a pre-conference workshop; and
- A photo opportunity with the account manager, trainer(s) and Bob Pike, and a photo will be posted to our website.
If winner is unable to attend, another person may be designated to accept the award on his or her behalf. To nominate your company or someone else, please use the electronic submission form below.